This product creates a 30 Mobile Phone Cinema with a Virtual Reality atmosphere that enables the players to immerse in the game or video of there choice.
·use a mobile device to install apps, or use a website to watch VR videos, and confirm that the frame is left and right (the app or video may explain how to use your personal device alongside the VR headset).
NOTE: A single frame will result in double image. When the screen of the mobile phone has two of the same images, it is ready to be used.
Place your mobile device centered, in the smartphone holder so the two screens (from the app or video) align with the center line. Adjust vision through the lenses until the image Is comfortable to the eye. Once secured, the VR Headset may be places snuggly around your head using the head strap. When using this device, it is suggested to sit down so as not to fall or get diuy from movement. Sway head left and right, to choose the function that you want to use (some variations may apply). US<Jble Range: Apply to any mobile phones within the size of J77mm x 98mm, 4·6.5 inches. I( tlte mobile phones ore with large frames. please refer to the size be(are picking this product.
It is suggested to watch no more than 30 minut~. if feelings eye fatigue, please take a break and remove the device. This product is for ages 14+. Please read the following Health and Safety instructions
HEALTH & SAFETY:
HEALTH & SAFETY WARNINGS: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF PERSONAL INIURY. DISCOMFORT DR PROPERTY DAMAGE; PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL USERS OFTHE HEADSET READ THE WARNINGS BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE HEADSET.
BEFORE USING THE HEADSET:
• Read and follow all setup and operating instructions provided with the headset.
• Review tile hardware and sortware recommendations for use of the headset. Risk of discomfort may increase if recommended hardware and software are not used.
• Your headset and software are not designed for use with any unauthorized device, accessory and/or software. Use of an unauthorized device, accessory and/or software may result in injury to you or others, may cause performance Issues or damage to your system and related services.
• To reduce the risk of discomfort. adjust the inter-pupillary distance (I PO) for each user before use of the headset.
• A comfortable virtual reality experience requires an unimpaired sense of motion and balance. Do not use the headset when you are: Tired; need sleep; under the influence of alcohol or drugs; huna:-over; have digestive problems; under emotional stress or anxiety; or when suffering from cold, flu, headaches, migraines, or earaches, as this can increaSe your susceptibility to adverse symptoms.
• We recommend seeing a doctor before using the headset if you are pregnant, elderly, have per-existing binocular vision abnormalities or psychiatric disorders, or suffer from a heart condition or other serious medical condition.